Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do u think it's okay to play limited-contact sports with gay people?

I wanna come out and i am playing sport with straight people. I wanna know what straight people may react. I don't want to but i consider quiting the team if people don't feel comfortable with it. So...do u feel comfortable playing limited-contact sports(wiki: Examples include baseball, basketball, association football, field hockey, netball, squash, running and ultimate frisbee.) with gay people?Do u think it's okay to play limited-contact sports with gay people?
I'm bisexual and a girl... few of my friends know I am. They are also on my soccer team out and inside of school. They have no problem with it... in fact they hug me like they always did if we won a championship or something. I also play basketball(some contact) and volleyball(SHORT short shorts... LOL).



Really... like HONESTLY. Its fine. Its not like I'm going to get turned on by touching them...

Example: *jump and i get bumped into some one* Me: OMG... i love you.. KISS ME.



I know I know... over dramatic... but seriously. Not going to happen. LOL. Especially when they all sweaty and gross. Ew. (: .... and to be honest... the other basketball teams around my city... they all fugly. :)



But in all seriousness... its fine. :DDo u think it's okay to play limited-contact sports with gay people?
Well, I find it absurd people have to be "in the closet" but there are homophobes in sports.

Your sexual orientation does not effect your sportsman ability.
If your in high school, just enjoy the sport and don't worry about it because people will suck and make a big stink. Enjoy high school.
You wont speak to most people when your done with HS anyway.
But this isn't to say you cant tell some team members.
I hate giving advice that sounds like this. :(Do u think it's okay to play limited-contact sports with gay people?
i feel that wether gay or not i treat them all the same unless the person gives me reason to do other wise so yes i would play any sport with any kinda person tackles involved or not
I'm gay and I sayy yess lol

but I don't thnk you were wanting my answer were u lol

No comments:

Post a Comment