Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where do I get prices for old (80's)comic books/football cards ?

I have never used e-bay before, but I hear it's a great place to sell stuff. Do they charge a fee?



I have Football Cards from the 80's like Joe Theisman, all the Hogs, Herschel Walker, Don McPherson (Eagles QB) John Riggins, Issiac Holt (Dallas-CB), Deion Sanders (Atlanta Falcons-CB) Randall Cunningham (QB for the Eagles) In the "Topps' cards, all in Mint condition and just to name a few.

Are these worth anything?



I also have a ton of Star Rookie cards, like Eric Green, Steelers, then I have him w/ NFL Pro Set 1990 Draft, 1st Round Card TE for the Steelers, Emmit Smith RB 1990 Cowboys, Team MVP and it looks like a Team NFL logo w/The Upper Deck C. %26amp; a National Football League Players Association. R these worth anything?

tons of BASEBALL: Juan Gonzalez, TX Rangers 92 Fleet card (worth anything?)

And which r the best card? Topps, Score, Fleer Ultra?

I have a 1989 Lobardi Award Winner card NFL Proset on Percy Snow,LB Michigan State drafted 1st round Kanasas City Card.

HELP?Where do I get prices for old (80's)comic books/football cards ?
go to uscsux.comWhere do I get prices for old (80's)comic books/football cards ?
http://www.beckett.com/default.osi



To sell on ebay, you do have to pay an insertion fee.Where do I get prices for old (80's)comic books/football cards ?
i would have to say that your cards are not worth too terribly much. pro set was a popular set in its day, but the cards themselves lack the value in today's market. the most expensive card in that set was worth $10.00, and it was an error card. and yes eBay charges a fee. my advice to you, charge more s/h than the actual price. eBay and paypal get a lot of your money. if you go to beckett.com, be prepared to become a member, and pay for it. have fun!
when i was young and collected cards we would use a magazine called beckett. they had all the values of cards from all sports and all brands in there. im sure they either have the magazine still or have something online. anyway hope it helps BECKETT

No comments:

Post a Comment