Saturday, January 14, 2012

What do you think about women's pro football?

Today I opened up the newspaper and saw something I don't see every day. It was a story about football, but not men's football. Yes, it was about a women's football team, and I don't mean soccer. I mean American football.



The Memphis Belles is a new team in the National Women's Football Association. They play real tackle football too, not flag or touch or any other variation. The newspaper article is here:



http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/200�?/a>



If you look at the pictures, except for the one where the woman isn't wearing her helmet, you really can't tell they're women out there playing.



The league's website is here. Apparently they've actually been around for a few years.



http://www.womensfootballcentral.com/



I have two questions about this:



1. Do you support the idea of women's football?



2. Would you go watch it?



Of course, anything else you have to say is welcome too.What do you think about women's pro football?
They've been around for awhile. There's a team here in florida called the Terminators. All girls full gear and hit hard. I think its pretty cool. For every sport that men play, there is going to be a womens team.



If we can have AFL why not have WFL? I'd watch it.
I think they have have women's football for years in that little catholic town in middle of nowhere called Notre DameWhat do you think about women's pro football?
I'm glad you had links in your question, or I'd have thought you'd had one hotty toddy too many. Oh, well! One more thing on my list of things I don't have to pay any attention to. Now if you could just trade that ugly avatar for a pretty picture, say, a bulldog.....
I didn't know women had a pro league. Interesting.What do you think about women's pro football?
If they want to play, good for them. I wouldn't go watch, but I have nothing against it.
I think that it's good to have a women's football league, I support it all the way. I wouldn't watch it though..
I don't support football and I don't watch football.
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment