Thursday, January 19, 2012

Who do the French consider their best player ?

There has been a lot of accusation of Italian/French bias etc in this forum lately so I want to throw an unbiased opinion into the mix for discussion.



During the UEFA Jubilee Awards each UEFA country's football association picked "one of its own players as the single most outstanding player of the past 50 years (1954-2003)"



The Italians picked Dino Zoff (my favourite).

Who did the French pick ?? And do you agree with them ?

No peeking/no googling and no wikipedia checks !!!!!!!Who do the French consider their best player ?
I hav read about it somewhere.Its not Zizou or Platini.Its a guy called Just Fountain (sry about the spelling, dunno properly).I hav never seen him play but i hav read that he was a top goal scorer at a wc.So i cant say whether i agree with them or not.But for me as a French fan, Zizou will always be the best.
They picked Zidane. I remember the poll.











PS. Clearly your not French 'messirocks'Who do the French consider their best player ?
Michel Platini.
Zidane I think!Who do the French consider their best player ?
Mexes.
We picked Just Fontaine.And of course I agree with our choice!!
i didnt no about those awards to be honest!i would say prob platini won it!him r zidane!zidane would be my favourite as i grew up watching zidane while i only saw highlights of platini
Well,I don't know.Maybe Michel Platini or Eric Cantona or Didier Deschamps or Just Fontaine or Zinedine Zidane.
best ever its platini
zizou even though he retired!
Well the French picked ''Paris Hilton" lol



And yes I do agree with u 100%

BTW~Love ur new avatar
Didier Deschamps or Marcel Desailly.
probily someone they drafted in from africa
it should be ZIDANE!!
It has to be Michel Platini .
i think he is Platini.
I'll pick Zizou. And of course I agree with myself.
zidane
Zinedine Zidane

No comments:

Post a Comment