Thursday, January 19, 2012

I haven't checked but I bet Man U fielded its boot cleaners- Fergie has no respect for the Carling Cup?

He even had the gall to pull his team out of the World's most celebrated competition The Football Association Cup. The man's a football Philistine.

And the FA let him back in the following year! Cheech.I haven't checked but I bet Man U fielded its boot cleaners- Fergie has no respect for the Carling Cup?
And that's why Fergie won the carling cup for the last 2 years....riiiiggghhhhttt....I haven't checked but I bet Man U fielded its boot cleaners- Fergie has no respect for the Carling Cup?
No Man Utd had quite a decent team out, one that is usually successful, so take nothing away from west ham's performance. Man utd were just poor throughout the game, couldnt create a proper scoring opportunity. On paper Man Utd team was still stronger than West Ham's, with the like of chicharito, fletcher, anderson, giggs, o shea, and evans.I haven't checked but I bet Man U fielded its boot cleaners- Fergie has no respect for the Carling Cup?
Actually he played quite a few first team players with some reserve team, they were absolute crap, west ham were all over them like a rash, god knows how they scored 7 against blackburn maybe that proves just how shite blackburn are lol, LFC 4 EVA :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment