Thursday, January 19, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of the South Africa World Cup lottery?

This lottery is said to be sponcered by the South African Football Association.Has anyone ever heard of the South Africa World Cup lottery?
It's a scam , delete it!!!



Remember if you didn't enter that lottery , than how can you win something you didn't enter!
NoHas anyone ever heard of the South Africa World Cup lottery?
it is another scam. do not do anything except delete the message.
Let me guess they are sending you emails saying you won right? Britian always sends me those emails, saying I won a million dollars. Scam!Has anyone ever heard of the South Africa World Cup lottery?
This isn't the one which you have just been informed that you've won by email, is it?
my teacher said it was because develop intrest in the world cup in s. africa rather than making money
I'm from South Africa and I've never heard of it, so it's fake!
i'm the creator of this lottery,just send me $500.00 %26amp; i'll send you a ticket.date of the draw is June 1st,2010.the winning ticket is worth 2 hundred million $s.
hey dude that is fake, i would delete it if i was you. im from south africa and i didnt hear of it
Nope don't do it.
Yes, but I think the e-mails they send are scams.

No comments:

Post a Comment