Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Who are the top 10 fastest players in FIFA?

I'm wondering who are the fastest people in the current era of association football (soccer)

more than 10 is good too.

P.S. if you could add exactly how fast they are it would be great, thanks!Who are the top 10 fastest players in FIFA?
My top 10 fastest in FIFA:

1. Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez, in WC 2010 was considered the fastest forward out there, with his amazing sprinting skills up to 32 Kmph.

2. Aaron Lennon I just know he's extremely fast, remember that recent game against Milan, he started the whole play from the right side.

3. Mesut Ozil, he can pretty much run fast if he wants to. Just remember the WC against England on the 2 or third goal I think, he sprinted so fast he literally left the english defender so far.

4. Cristiano Ronaldo: This guy can run i saw him at the WC 2006 and theres nothing like it he can run extremely fast in a matter of seconds.

The next are just my opinion:

5. Nicolas Anelka: He is very fast and sprints really well in Chelsea for example.

6. Robin Van Persie

7. Marcelo from Real cause he's always going up and down.

8. Drogba

9. Frank Ribery

10. Dani AlvesWho are the top 10 fastest players in FIFA?
@Messiola: I know, but it's a pretty convincing list. I agree with your list too, though I'm not aware of Gareth Bale's speed, I might check a youtube vid of him soon. Thanks

Report Abuse

Who are the top 10 fastest players in FIFA?
I can't believe the first guy does not have Lionel Messi on his list but somehow he has the overrated player as number 1. I'll give you half of that.



Lionel Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo

Gareth Bale

Theo Walcott

Lennon
messi is a speed demon small but fast feet.
Watch on youtube some of Xavi's through ball and messi's speed
No one else is that fast
Don't listen to the guy above he doesn't know anything

No comments:

Post a Comment